Friday, July 18, 2014

Letter #68 (6 MORE MONTHS TO GO!)

Hey, Famalams,

We had a good week this week.  It was somewhat difficult because we had to stay inside our house during the world cup games when Brazil played, which kind of sucked.  When Germany beat Brazil I was a little bit scared to leave the house, but it turned out alright, nobody threatened me.  A few people did ask me if I was German, but no threats.

Here in a week I will have only 6 more months on the mission.  It's crazy how fast it's gone by, but I've only just begun to grow.  I think my favorite part of the mission is learning how to rely on the Spirit, and it really is an adventure when you are chasing after spiritual promptings.  My companion is helping me to gain a lot more perspective about everything, which is great.

Mom, if you could follow up with USC as soon as possible, that would be great.  Were you able to find my student ID?  Here in a few weeks the mission office is going to be sending my flight information, so I need to get in touch with them as soon as possible, just in case I have to come home a month early because of college.

Love you all so much,
Sincerely,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment