Monday, March 24, 2014

Week #52

Dear Family,

We had a really good week this week.  We are teaching a ton and the Lord is blessing us a ton.  Ana Paula is progressing a lot, and we were able to get in contact with Marcelo again.

To be honest, I don't really know what to write. A lot of small miracles have been happening, but it's pretty much the same thing every day.  I need to be more grateful, because we really are being blessed, but in some ways I just feel kind of bored.  I need to find some fire to make things more interesting, because I don't want to get caught in a slump.  I think another thing that could help would be really focusing in on the necessities of the people.  Because teaching the same principles in the same way over and over again can get really annoying. But really teaching to the needs of the people mixes things up and makes the work more fulfilling.  I've got some work to do.

Thanks for your letters and the pictures.  I hope that things are going well with all of you.  I think about y'all every day, and I love you all.

Sincerely,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment